Next month, it will officially be Summer! With the next season just around the corner, now is the perfect time to reset goals, reflect on the past 5 months of 2023, and look towards the future.
Let’s start with some daily prompts. Answer the below prompts first to help you reflect on the day.
Daily Journalling Questions 2023:
1. What was the best thing that happened to you today?
2. What steps did you take today towards a goal you’re working on?
3. How can you make tomorrow better than today?
4. Write down your favourite thing you had to eat today.
5. Describe the times when your mind went to negative thoughts today.
6. Do you feel happy today?
7. Describe how today could have been better.
8. Do you feel like you made healthy choices today?
9. Who or what do you aspire to be?
We can’t believe it’s already May, and that nearly 5 months of 2023 have passed already. Reflecting on 2023 so far, provides a great platform to make any necessary changes that can improve the rest of your year.
Reflect On 2023 With These Questions:
1. What have the biggest challenges been of 2023 so far?
2. What have you learnt about yourself since January?
3. What have you accomplished so far this year?
4. Have you changed in any way since the start of the year?
5. Have you prioritised the right things over the past few months? Sleep, your health, exercise?
6. What did your typical daily routine look like this year? How did you start and end your days?
7. Who do you feel closest too? Who have you formed connections with?
8. What are you most grateful for?
9. If you had to change one thing about the past few weeks, what would it be?
Looking Towards Summer 2023:
These 9 prompts are great for looking towards the next season, and thinking about what you are excited about, what you are worried about, and what you want to achieve. Spend a few minutes on each question
1. Where is your favourite place in summer?
2. What activity are you most looking forward to doing?
3. Who are you excited to spend time with?
4. What are three things you want to achieve before the end of summer?
5. When you get to the end of summer, what is a word that you would want to use to describe your summer?
6. Do you have any worries about the next few months?
7. Do you have anything that you need to plan over the next few weeks to ensure you have a great summer?
8. What does your ideal summers day look like?
9. What is one thing you could commit to this summer? Perhaps a
habit or morning routine, that could make a difference to your day?
No better time than the present! Get started with one of your favourite prompts from the above list.
But first, you need a new notebook. We would personally recommend the nu: Stone Journal. Not only is it sustainable, but it is such a unique design. The durable card covers feature a stylish marble print and is book bound which allows it to lay flat. This Journal is available in A5 and B5 sizes in either White or Grey.