Prompts to getting started and manifesting your dream life!
Manifestation is the act of turning your desires into a reality. Journaling can be a great way to gain clarity on what you want in life and a way to write down your thoughts, goals, and dreams.
Tips for manifesting:
- Set up your environment – to manifest effectively, you need to be in a calm, safe environment that you can relax in, allowing your thoughts to flow onto the paper.
- Try free writing. One way to journal for manifestation is free writing. You set a timer, for example for 5 minutes and then you write in a constant flow for the set amount of time. This is great way to get all your thoughts straight down onto paper, into a physical form. It’ll go so quickly once you start writing!
- Set your goals! Try the SMART goal technique – make your goals specific, meaningful, achievable, realistic and trackable. After setting your goals, make sure that you also know your ‘Why’. Why are these goals important? Why do you want to achieve them?
- Track your progress! Look back at how far you have come and whether your manifestation has been effective so far.
We have put together a list of journal prompts to help you get started:
- What are you grateful for?
- What does an ideal/dream day in my life look like?
- What are you wanting to manifest and why?
- How do you define success?
- How am I bettering myself?
- Describe an area of your life that is going well.
- What is your goal for the year?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- List 5 things you like about yourself
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Sentence starter ideas:
- I am happiest when I…
- I am successful at reaching goals when I…
- I can overcome challenges by…
- I believe in myself because I…
A great way to manifest in your journal is through affirmations. This can an effective way to manifest what you want to see in your life!
- I am powerful
- I am successful
- I am strong
- I am…
Incorporate Gratitude into your journal!
Gratitude can be an effective way to become happier and improve your wellbeing. Appreciating what you have and being grateful for it can shift you mindset for the better.
- I am grateful for my friends because…
- I appreciate my family member because…
- I am grateful that I have…
- You need a manifestation journal!
The final step to getting started is to find your perfect journal. We have this covered! We have designed 3 perfect journals to optimise your manifestations - check them below:
- The nu: Spectrum Journal comes with ruled pages- perfect for free writing.
- Our nu: Craze Cloud Goal Planner will help you to set your goals and achieve your plans.
- The final journal is our nu: Mindfulness Journal which is coming soon in both pastel and autumnal colours so be sure to keep your eyes peeled.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started and manifest your dreams into reality!