There are many ways to journal, free-writing in a continuous way, a brain dump or by using journal prompts.
Sometimes it can be difficult to know what to write about. Maybe your brain just isn’t cooperating and you are journalling at the end of a busy day. Prompts are a great way to get started and prevent wasting time thinking about what to write and just get started! We all know that once you start, you can’t stop and loads of things come to mind. So, what are you waiting for… use one of our February prompt ideas and get journalling!
1. What are your plans for the month ahead? What do you want to achieve?
2. Reflect on the start of 2023. How did your January go?
3. What did you do in January that you are proud of yourself for?
4. If you could change just one thing in your life, what would it be?
5. What are 3 habits that you can try to implement into your daily life that will benefit you?
6. Describe a place where you felt your happiest. Describe the place in detail – Who were you with? How did you feel? Where were you?
7. Do you have someone in your life that you wish you were still in contact with?
8. Where is one place that you would like to visit this year?
9. If you could live anywhere you wanted, where would you live?
10.What’s the funniest thing that happened to you this
It is also great to journal more openly and dive deeper into your thoughts. Use this prompt to gain a deeper level of understanding of self-awareness.
➢ Write a letter to someone you need to forgive.
Finally, Here Are 5 FUN Light-Hearted Prompts To Get You Thinking!
1. Who was your favourite teacher at school?
2. Three things you can’t go without. List them and explain why you can’t live without them.
3. Three favourite things to wear.
4. If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be?
5. Would you rather read or write? Is one more relaxing than the other?
Get Journalling - Use Our Prompts To Get Started!
All you need is yourself, a pen, and a notebook. It is so important to have a notebook that you love, after all you’re going to spend a lot of time using it!
Check out our Craze Cloud Notebook range available in 5 pastel colours, notebooks that are perfect to journal in! Each notebook is bound using strong black twin wire and the internal pages consist of high quality FSC® Certified paper. The white internal paper is blue ruled and perforated.
Click here to find out more!